The Sydney Zombie Walk is a public event where thousands of people dress as zombies and roam Sydney's streets. We will gather at Prince Alfred Park and go from there. The actual walk route is still to be confirmed however at this stage its a lap around Prince Alfred Park.
*** IMPORTANT ***
The location for this event has changed to Prince Alfred Park (next to Central Station). See our website for details.
*** SUMMARY ***
• Meet at Prince Alfred Park from 12:00pm
• Costumes & make-up will be available to purchase in the park
• Special zombie food provided by food trucks
• KIIS FM and Walker Stalker activations such as a replica camp site from The Walking Dead.
• You must arrive before 2:00pm in order to receive your wristband
• The walk commences at 3:00pm sharp
• We finish at 5:00pm back at the starting point in Prince Alfred Park
*** REGISTRATION ***
• Donate to Participate at https://www.humanitix.com/event/szw/
• Register in advance to avoid queues.
• You can register on the day at the park however we will ask you to do it via a phone online first before getting your wristband.
• On the day collect your wristband from the Brain Foundation registration tent
• Please familiarise yourself with our rules - www.sydneyzombiewalk.com.au/rules
*** COSTUMES & MAKE-UP***
• Make-up tips are available on our website: www.sydneyzombiewalk.com.au/make-up
• Make-up will also be available to purchase at the event
• Make-up artists will be at the event to do your makeup
*** BEFORE THE WALK ***
• Arrive from 12:00pm at the starting point
• You must arrive by 2:00pm to participate and get your wristband
• Why not come early and get a zombie treat from a food truck.
*** THE WALK ***
• Departing 3:00pm sharp
• Wristbands will be checked as you start
• We finish at 5:00pm back at the starting point
Saturday at 12:00–18:00 - Prince Alfred Park, 105 Chalmers St Surry Hills , NSW 2010 Australia